Junior Account Executive, Legal PR Agency
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a talented graduate to learn the ropes and forge a career in legal PR.
- Growing agency in the UK and international markets - have grown YOY throughout recession
- Working with top UK and international law firms
- Vast majority of clients are retained
- Writing quality press releases
- Monitoring relevant press for stories about both current and prospective clients
- Supporting the account teams on a number of high profile accounts
- Excellent academics, educated to degree-level (2:1 and above) or equivalent
- A real wordsmith and natural presenter
- Passionate about the legal sector
- Applications should include a covering note explaining why you`re passionate about the legal sector and describing a story related to the sector which you have read in the press recently.
If you`re keen to forge a successful career in legal PR, call Alys Barber-Rogers on 020 7359 8244 / 07939 295 560 or email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 26068.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in
More jobs like this
- Full Time Business to Business Graduate / Entry Level Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Business to Business Graduate / Entry Level Business / Industrial jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Business to Business Graduate / Entry Level Media and New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Business to Business Graduate / Entry Level Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)