Ambitious Director in asset management - great promotion prospects
This company have been winning numerous awards and undertaking lots of new exciting business. The financial services team advise an impressive portfolio of asset management clients. The Director role is crucial for the development of the team and will play a significant role in the leadership of the business.
This international business is a full-practice PR agency which covers brand PR, CSR, digital, healthcare and corporate and financial PR, with digital considered as being the heart of all their campaigns. They are famous for their training and team focus, collegiate and supportive approach, and they have a unique boutique environment along with the benefits of a large agency. The financial services team undertake corporate and financial communications and the teams are managed in a matrix style.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Director role:
- Lead the growth of the financial services team at this important point of expansion
- Provide advice and knowledge with a particular focus on retail and institutional asset management to develop agency strategies and offer clients senior level counsel
- Develop instrumental new business for the agency
- Liaise and sustain excellent relationships with high profile stakeholders and IFAs as well as the media
- Manage a small portfolio of asset managers which you will build upon
Key attributes and experience for this Financial Services Director role:
- Have experience of previously working as part of a PR agency is essential
- Bring a wealth of knowledge in institutional and, to a greater degree, retail asset management
- Show off your networking skills and be a hunter-gatherer of major new business
- Play the lead and also an exceptional No 2 on high profile pitches
- Give strategic advice to the big name clients
- Use your great journalist network to good effect
- Have a calm and motivated attitude
- Be an inspirational and supportive leader to your team and enable your talented team to achieve the best results
- Have the drive and interest to continue learning as a part of this development-focused culture
To be considered for this Financial Services Director role please click to apply
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.