Senior Account Executive /Account Manager - PR & Marcomms.
We’re looking for an SAE or AM with proven b2b/ corporate comms experience to join an agency that likes to do things differently
Our client a leading b2b and corporate comms consultancy believes that to make a difference to the business of their clients they need to create programmes that address the real issues of the people they want to sell to. The consultancy adopts this approach for some of the leading business consultancies in their field; and adapt it for corporates who are looking to recruit staff.
Our client works with a number of global professional services and management consultancies as well as high profile corporates to help them raise their profile as employers and brands.
Due to recent exciting account wins, they looking for an established senior account executive or account manager to help sustain their growth. Ideally you will have had experience in B2B and corporate communications, predominantly, but other marketing communications experience would be advantageous, such as enewsletters, event management, web copy and so on. Ideally candidates will also understand the role social media can play in a B2B marketing context.
They will be motivated to help solve real business issues as well as generate coverage in the national, business and trade media. They will be asked to act as consultants, as well as PR practitioners, and support the new business and pitch process.
- Delivering and tracking high quality media coverage
- Generating fresh ideas and helping develop PR programmes and media plans that meet a client’s goals
- Good time management, prioritising and juggling skills
- Building tip-top relationships with journalists and other media contacts
- Building trust and confidence to help further our relationship with clients; proactively tackling any client issues before they become a problem
- Maintaining a network of stakeholders within clients
- The usual copywriting of features, releases and web copy
- Being an active participant at new business presentations and pitches
- Managing and motivating junior colleagues
The client is looking for evidence of a smart, tenacious and intuitive individuals to join their busy and friendly team. In turn they will take your professional development seriously, providing real opportunities for training and career progression. In addition they offer a generous benefits package and a pretty good holiday entitlement.
The consultancy is growing year-on-year and it’s an exciting time to be joining. They are offering 25 days holiday, contributory pension, healthcare and gym membership.
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Central)