Account Manager, Generalist, Public Affairs - Central London
Our client is well known, in a strong period of growth and one of the UK’s leading integrated public affairs consultancies. With an impressive client list across many sectors they compete with the best and constantly train and develop staff ensuring that they retain the best.
This is a far-thinking consultancy that will encourage you to capitalise on your entrepreneurial approach. With a policy to only employ those to whom they can offer a path to the top they have created a positive and buzzing environment in which vacancies are only usually created by expansion.
They are looking for a politically aware, experienced team player to work across a broad range of prominent accounts.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Interacting with media and government on a daily basis
- Leading and mentoring junior remembers of the team
- Enhancing relationships and strengthening the consultancy’s network
- Fully involved in winning new business
- Public affairs background with sound integrated experience
- Strong client relationship builder and team player
- Commercial awareness and ability to spot an opportunity
- Politically astute
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7182 4217 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Central)