PR - Senior Account Manager - Luxury Drinks
Salary: £30,000 to £34,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits
About The Luxury Drinks Agency
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a forward thinking Senior Account Manager to join an extremely fast growing PR agency that is known for a superior level of creativity and quality of service. The Senior Account Manager will fit in to a superbly trained, tight-knit team, to support the nationally reputable campaigns that this PR agency delivers for top of the range luxury drinks brands.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
The Senior Account Manager will be enabled to take the next step to success in their PR career by this outstanding luxury drinks agency. A highly enjoyable and engaging role for the right candidate, this is not an opportunity that is easy to find in the world of PR at this moment in time!
Key Responsibilities for PR Senior Account Manager:
- The Account Manager will deliver market-leading campaigns to support product launches for various luxury drinks brands, e.g. Grey Goose and Tanqueray
- Execute high-profile launch events smoothly, with the right contacts to make these a success in the press
- Deliver training and mentor junior team members, having the chance to manage a small team
- Be one step ahead of the competition when it comes to currents affairs and trends
About You, the Senior Account Manager
If you are currently in a PR role with drinks clients, or are currently working as a Senior Account Manager, this is the opportune moment to develop your skills even further in a client facing role.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the PR Senior Account Manager:
- A professional, proactive approach to delivering PR campaigns
- Demonstrable client relationship management skills, with a personable and friendly character
- Infallible written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for or knowledge of drinks PR - though other strong relevant backgrounds may be considered
The Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary offering from £30,000 to £34,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Senior Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to AvaG@reuben-sinclair.com.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013). We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry. Keywords: PR Account Director, PR Associate Director, B2C, B2B, Public Relations, PR Account Manager, PR AM, PR Account Manager, Social Media, Campaign Manager, Account Manager, SAM, Senior Account Manager, PR Consultant, PR Project Manager, PR Campaign Manager, PR Account Manager