Account Manager – Corporate / Transport
Our client is on of the UK’s leading communications agencies, specialising in the Public Affairs sector. They are currently seeking a driven Account Manager to work across a number of corporate and transport accounts. The role’s principle focus will be on engaging with a broad range of audiences, including key influential political figures, politicians and national media outlets.
As Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing integrated media campaigns within the Public Affairs sector across our client’s corporate and transport accounts
- Building and maintaining strong new and existing relationships with key journalists, stakeholders and clients
- Identifying and supporting new business and campaign opportunities
- Meeting regularly with lobbyists, drafting policy proposals
- Drafting and writing copy for press releases, news features and in-house publications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of developing integrated media campaigns within the Public Affairs, Corporate and Transport sectors
- Excellent media and stakeholder relations experience, with an existing network of contacts
- Strong client management skills
- A thorough understanding of, and keen interest in, the Public Affairs sector, with experience of drafting policy proposals
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate seeking to take their career in Public Affairs and communications to the next level. If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please send your CV to Imogen@jflrecruit.com.
Apply for Account Manager – Corporate / Transport
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.