Luxury Lifestyle Opportunities – Senior Account Executive to Senior Account Manager
Passionate about luxury? Superb opportunities from Senior Account Executive to Senior Account Manager. Premium luxury lifestyle & travel brands! International agency.
As a highly respected agency with strategically placed international offices, our client is synonymous with luxury, high – end clients. They have a superb track record delivering high profile pan-European and global PR campaigns for the most highly desirable premium brands, ensuring outstanding results for quality clients across a variety of luxury lifestyle sectors. Their clients might be ‘classic’ but their campaigns are strategic, innovative and highly creative; integrating cutting edge social media, glamorous events and bespoke experiences and the most sought after brand partnerships.
This role will work in their leading luxury lifestyle team; enjoying their engaging and collaborative environment, as well as receiving excellent exposure to influential senior leadership. Utilising a real passion for luxury lifestyle trends, this role will allow your creativity to shine while working on a range of exciting campaigns from strategic planning through to execution. The role will also take a lead role developing social media strategies for clients and assisting with new business activities. All while mentoring, challenging and inspiring junior team members.
Candidate skills and attributes:
· Motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about PR
· Highly creative, with the ability to craft compelling stories
· Strong print, digital and social media contacts
· Good command of running social media campaigns.
· Driven to deliver impactful results.
· Curious and always on the lookout for Luxury Lifestyle trends.
· A leader with the ability to mentor, challenge and inspire junior staff
This is an exceptional opportunity to work with some fantastic luxury lifestyle brands in a dynamic agency. Suitable candidates will be confident communicators with a proven track record of consistently securing excellent client coverage in the luxury lifestyle & travel sectors sector including effective social media strategies. Candidates will display the ability to effectively manage multiple client relationships and mentor juniors across multiple work streams. In return our client can offer a creative atmosphere while supporting your development at all stages. If you feel you have the skills to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Manager Arts & Heritage jobs in London (Central)