Account Director – High Profile Healthcare Public Affairs Campaigns
Exceptional Account Director required to advise top tier healthcare clients on integrated public affairs strategy, HTA management, disease prioritisation, stakeholder relationship development, event management and intelligence within an entrepreneurial agency.
Based in central London, our client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial agency, which is enjoying a fantastic period of growth; smashing its year on year revenue and attracting an enviable roster of blue chip clients, be it FTSE 100 giants or pioneering charities. Their award winning integrated campaigns are innovative, and always results-focused, which really make an impact; bringing important health issues to the fore and driving change.
This exciting new role will focus on the healthcare sector; strategically advising a roster of top tier clients and associations with integrated public affairs strategy, HTA management, disease prioritisation, stakeholder relationship development, event management and intelligence campaigns. The role will lead a team, provide senior client counsel, leading day to day relationships, and supporting new business activities.
• Client strategy development and provide senior strategic counsel to clients
• Project management of various work streams in account programmes
• Maintain a broad understanding and overview of the current and emerging healthcare and political issues
• Ensure smooth running of client events
• Develop strategy and lead client campaigns;
• Support new business proposals and pitches.
Candidates will demonstrate a strong academic record, coupled with excellent experience of public affairs, campaigns or communications within the healthcare sector. ‘In-house’ experience leading public affairs teams will be particularly valued. Candidates will have first class written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively advise and influence senior clients while managing multiple work streams against tight deadlines. If you feel you have the skills and experience, please send your CV for consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (Central)