B2B Senior Account Manager
Do you want to be an integral part of a dynamic PR and marketing consultancy and play an important role in shaping the future of the business? If so, my client might well be the place for you!
My client is a well-established B2B Leeds integrated agency who is on the hunt for a new B2B Senior Account Manager. They are looking for a vibrant, versatile and highly motivated B2B Senior Account Manager to join their experienced team in Leeds
The agency work on a variety of clients covering corporate, trade, local and CSR PR & Social Media campaigns – a lot of their clients are within the construction and manufacturing sector, but the work they undertake is far more outreaching than trade PR.
The agency is a really down to earth place, they operate in a flat structure and work in an adult way e.g. you are trusted to get on with your work and ask for help when you need it, rather than being micro managed. They have a very low staff turn-over and attribute this to the company’s culture of being welcoming, friendly and treating all their staff with respect and trust.
In terms of skills… they are looking for someone with outstanding writing ability and a robust understanding of all things digital, including social media.
The ability to work closely with clients to gain a strong understanding of their business in order to fully appreciate the detail of their products, services and marketplace, is essential. As is developing relationships with journalists and editors working on industry titles.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity to take on great responsibility and be part of a forward-thinking team so if you think you are the right person for the role please get in touch.
- To take responsibility for a team of 4.
- Also to work directly on key accounts.
- The PR department works across a variety of client types, specifically in the construction industry (and there is therefore a need for industry knowledge) and the work includes:
- Research, writing, negotiating and placing editorial in the trade press, national and local press and online.
- Dedicated social media consultancy.
- Copywriting for publications, newsletters, websites and award entries.
- Event management.
- The integration of PR with digital and other marketing channels undertaken by the business.
For more information, register with Black Cherry recruitment. Please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.