Are you a talented, hardworking and outgoing communications professional with experience in the Motor or FS sector? If so, my client is an insurance body with an exciting opportunity for you to join their team, on a fixed term contract until the end of July 2017.
- Plan and develop the communications project in line with key objectives
- Liaise with key stakeholders and the public to achieve behavioural change
- Maintain and develop the corporate identity
- Manage engagement with the media consistently and professionally
- Control the capture and measurements of content and messages delivered in the media
- Experience working with stakeholders
- Project management experience
- A clear understanding of stakeholder engagement
- Experience within PR/Comms or marketing would be preferable
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Roberta Hall on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference RAH19300.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.