Interim Director, Public Affairs Consultancy
A highly respected, award winning consultancy is hiring an Interim PA Director to join them for 6-12 months, starting in December 2016.
Reporting to the Managing Partner and working alongside other Partners within the consultancy, the role will focus on overseeing the financial services sector practice and leading several other key accounts. The Director is responsible for the development and execution of public affairs programmes within that market, with specific responsibilities including:
- To ensure the company's knowledge base and awareness of issues relevant to the business sector is kept up-to-date
- Execution of the financial services sector business plan
- To act as a consultant within client teams led by others where required
- To provide strategic consultancy and support on campaign development for existing clients
- Utilise your policy influencing expertise to support government relations programmes
Suitable candidates will demonstrate senior level public affairs consultancy experience, ideally gained within the FS sector. You will have an excellent understanding of relevant political and public policy processes and how to engage with and influence them. You must also possess exceptional relationship building and influencing skills - with a view to engaging both internal and external stakeholders from the word 'go'.
To apply for the position of Interim Director, Public Affairs, please click the apply button to upload your CV.
Ellwood Atfield recruits the people who talk for you. Experts in the recruitment of Media Relations, Internal Communications, Public Affairs and Policy Professionals.
To view all of our vacancies in London, Brussels and beyond, our thought leadership reports and a calendar of forthcoming events please visit www.ellwoodatfield.com
Ellwood Atfield Ltd is an equal opportunities employer