PR Manager - Major London land owner and developer
This role, within the media team operating out of one of the UK’s wealthiest land owners, has come about due to the rapid growth the company has experienced over the last year. You will protect and enhance their reputation with the help of top tier journalists and work closely with high profile stakeholders to ensure a consistent message. Crisis management experience and strong writing skills top the list of must haves.
This is a well established and prestigious name in real estate. They own swathes of Central London and further afield. Through investment and redevelopment their profits have seen impressive levels of growth year on year. The media and wider corporate affairs team have an unbeatable list of stakeholders to consider.
Key challenges and opportunities in this PR Manager - Major London land owner and developer role:
- You will be advising 6-figure Executives on a regular basis – creating communications plans across a number of key sectors
- Build on the fantastic reputation the company holds – this requires a solid proactive strategy alongside a bullet-proof crisis plan
- Working with stakeholders and considering the consequences of announcements on those stakeholders is vital – internally this will include the public affairs and marketing team, externally the list is rather impressive
- An external PR agency will support on day-to-day media relations, they require leadership and direction
- You must enjoy writing – whether that be statements, comment pieces or Op Eds – you have to enjoy it and have phenomenal attention to detail
Key attributes and experience for this PR Manager - Major London land owner and developer role:
- Gravitas, confidence and credibility must come easy – you will be dealing with very senior internal and external stakeholders and need to be able to offer trusted advice and push back when need be – they would expect you to come with experience in this space
- Ideally you will come from a real estate background but this isn’t compulsory – wider built environment or energy backgrounds are also of interest
- There must be no doubt over your writing skills
- Strong media contacts will be required, sector is less important, and nationals are ideal
- You must be thorough – if invited to interview you will be expected to have a solid understanding of the business and the challenges
- A general understanding of current affairs will be a desirable bonus
To be considered for this PR Manager - Major London land owner and developer role please click to apply.
For more roles like this visit our website-