Account Director/Senior Account Director, Technology – Fantastic Accounts
We are looking for an Account Director or a Senior Account Director to join a top 3 international technology communications agency in Central London. If you want to work with some of the biggest accounts in the industry alongside the most talented people, then this role is for you.
Our client is a very well-known communications agency that operates in the Technology sector and works for top technology brands that are recognised globally. They have a unique family feel there where energy, enthusiasm, teamwork and hunger to succeed are all mixed with a common purpose and a safety net.
The Account Director will be responsible for the effectiveness and success of their client campaigns. You will be the glue between the disciplines, pulling together the right resources with a focus on great delivery. The suitable candidate will have experience of working with technology PR and will have an understanding of wider marketing communications techniques.
- Build strong relationships with international clients
- Aiding the growth and development of influential brands
- Run/actively participate in creative brainstorm sessions, share new ideas and support and encourage colleagues
- Work with a variety of technology clients in the B2B environment
- A curious mind, strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Passion for the B2B technology industry
- Outstanding commercial and client management skills, the ability to remain calm and level headed, including in a crisis is key
- B2B tech PR experience gained in an agency environment
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
For more information call David Zaranka on 020 7017 3084 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne