Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Consumer Brand Agency – £35,000 - £40,000 - London
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager – Consumer Brand & Entertainment – Creative Agency – London - £35,000 - £40,000 plus superb benefits
My client is a superb fully integrated global communications agency for consumer brands and entertainment clients, including some of the best names in film, home entertainment, television and household name consumer brands. The friendly team develop award winning solutions for their clients by starting with audience insight and using this to inspire better ideas across communications strategy, creative content, publicity and social media campaigns. Their mission statement is to disrupt existing models, bringing new creative ideas that deliver better results.
They are now seeking an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager who possesses enthusiasm, passion and creativity, and has experience either across either or both of consumer brands and entertainment.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with a real eye for a story who is keen to progress their career in a fast growing and creative integrated agency.
There is huge scope to really take ownership of clients as well as to help shape this growing team by getting involved in new business and the management of junior team members
- Experience in a respected generalist consumer or entertainment agency at AM level
- A real passion for consumer brands and media with direct experience of delivering brand campaigns
- A digitally-minded approach to developing campaigns and an understanding of how to help devise and pitch integrated campaigns to clients
- A proven live network of media contacts across a range of media and a passion for delivering coverage of the highest standard across offline and online media channels
- Excellent organisational and project management skills with ability to manage up and down
- Ability to multitask and prioritise work loads and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent client management skills from building relationships to offering effective counsel
- Strong communication and team working skills with a willingness to get stuck in as well as to support and inspire colleagues
- A can-do attitude and problem solving ability with the drive to find solutions and get results
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Account Manager ready to step up to SAM or an established Senior Account Manager to work on amazing brands and clients. In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus superb benefits including healthcare, life assurance, income protection, wellbeing scheme and a free breakfast everyday!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer FMCG jobs in South East England
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Media and New Media jobs in South East England