Account Manager - Food Team FMCG
PR search is seeking a dynamic FMCG Food Account Manager for one of the most established and Multi award winning PR, social media/ marketing agency who are experts across FMCG, food, drinks, and lifestyle. The agency has been around for over 80 years.
This position is for the food fmcg team who work with various food and fmcg brands. It is a non corporate environment and a friendly and fun culture in the heart of the buzzy West End
- Bupa healthcare
- Annual bonus
- Annual cost of living salary increase
- Tax free annual travel card loan
- Annual January company trip – go away as a company every January. This year was Lisbon
- Flu jab cost claim back
- Eye test cost claim back
They're a very social company and have several night’s out throughout the year and have Friday cocktails. They also have a running club and a book club.
Key tasks and priorities will vary according to client programmes, but are likely to be:
All aspects of media relations, including writing news releases, features and briefing sheets to specified formats, styles and deadlines; organising interviews, liaising with journalists; identifying and maximising opportunities for coverage, ensuring up-to-date feature opportunity lists, gaining an in-depth knowledge of target media and understanding of their needs/how they work including use of all available tools
Manage programmes, campaigns and projects involving off and online media. social media and social networking engagement
- Other aspects of copy writing including literature, newsletters, social media, reports, etc.
- Monitoring media and other coverage that relate to clients’ and the agency’s business
- Briefing, negotiating and liaising with suppliers (printers, photographers, designers etc) and managing the resulting work to appropriate time, financial quality and creative standards and parameters
- Managing the organisation of press and other events and functions
- Undertaking research projects as required (e.g. for new business proposals)
- To manage the budgets and expenditure of agreed programmes and projects in an efficient and commercially aware manner, and be proficient in use of Adserve
- You will be required to undertake further specific duties as directed by the Leadership Team and represent the agency at events or meetings in a professional manner.
Please call Daniel on 07939505874 for client details, or email@example.com