Media Relations Manager
Working for a leading UK financial services business with a significant presence in each of the world's major markets this is an opportunity to join a high performing award-winning communications function.
You will be handling a mix of reactive media and proactive PR campaigns to protect and promote their brand throughout the UK. There will be plenty of opportunity to set the external narrative and build the consumer perception of an already well respected and high profile brand. Additionally, there will be the opportunity to mentor and develop colleagues. This role is split between Birmingham and London with regular travel between both.
- Extensive experience gained in a senior level media relations role
- Ideally from a retail banking background or with a good understanding of personal finance
- Experience of financial journalism would be an advantage
- Able to think strategically and engage with senior stakeholders
- A proactive approach with the ability to set the external narrative
Working in this newly created role based in Birmingham you can expect to earn between £40,000 and £55,000 plus bonus and benefits.