Transformation Communications Manager - Professional Services
Working for one of the world's largest employee owned businesses with a presence in more than 140 countries. As a leading professional services firm they work on a broad range of projects ranging from the tube improvement works to promoting maternal and infant health in Africa.
As the Transformation Communications Manager you will lead on all of the communications around a global change project that spans five different work streams. This includes creating the strategy and overall framework in addition to delivering timely, aligned messages to geographically disparate workforce who are all experts in different fields. You will work closely with the board and manage cross-functional stakeholders at all levels to deliver impactful change communications.
- A seasoned change communications professional
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- A natural networker and highly effective stakeholder manager
- Confident leading strategically as well as delivering tactically
- Able to produce high quality written materials
- Available immediately for this 12 month fixed term contract
Working for this diverse business, you can expect to earn between £70,000 and £80,000 per annum for this 12 month fixed-term contract based in London. To apply, please send your CV to Madeleine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3435 7269 for further information.