Tourism Western Australia - PR Manager (MAT Cover)
Tourism Western Australia is looking for an experienced travel PR to provide maternity cover, approximately 9 month beginning at the end of January 2017.
Reporting into the Regional Manager, you’ll be responsible for delivering campaigns to support all areas of Media Relations, Visiting Journalist Programs, Content and Communications, Reporting and Industry Partnerships, Events, Budget Management and Issue Management.
Requirements of the Position
- A strong background in UK travel PR
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
- Great travel and lifestyle media contacts
- Sound organisational and planning skills
- Able to work alone, and in a small team environment
- Experience running events
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and with entrepreneurial flair
- Understanding and/or experience of Western Australia as a holiday destination
- Broadcast and social media experience
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
Please send your CV with a covering letter and current salary to Sandra Leach: Sandra@slcrepresentation.co.uk
Closing date for applications October 22nd 2016