Content Manager - Switzerland
A Geneva-based global matrix organisation is looking for a resilient and highly-strategic Content Manager to join their prestigious team. If you have previously relished working in a global organisation with varied cultures and are keen to once again manage global brands at a central and local level, then this opportunity could be the ideal fit. With a solid understanding of the FMCG market, the Content Manager will be responsible for creating and managing a regular flow of content to support digital platforms and earned media programs. Utilising strong interpersonal skills to instill and encourage creativity in the team is key, in order to integrate content management into on-going brand programs.
This role is based near Geneva and reports to the UK team. Assistance with relocation is available for the right candidate.
- Developing insights driven, multi-channel content strategies
- Managing development process of content in line with global strategy including the internal approval process
- Leading relationships with content development agencies, defining a clear brief, budget and timely delivery
- Working with the digital leads for various accounts to optimize the content strategies for SEO/SEM and align priorities with key platform operators
- Continually analyzing and responding to market trends and social conversations to adapt content strategy to optimize the consumer experience
- Demonstrating solid understanding of the social environment in which the brands are operating in order to focus and prioritize campaigns
Key skills & experience:
- Significant background in an FMCG environment on a similar
- Strong ability to build close relationships with local markets to ensure that all campaigns are relevant and impactful
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Cultural awareness and ability to work across different business units
- Sense of urgency, however calm under pressure, resilient and flexible
- English fluency is mandatory
- Highly-motivated, solution-oriented team person with the ability to influence and manage others within a matrix organization
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sophie Collins at email@example.com quoting reference SC19365.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.