Content and Publishing Strategist - Sports
1 day left
- Contract Type
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a leading international communications consultancy, who provide services to local, multinational and global clients, for a creative Content and Publishing Strategist to join their highly successful sport team. The role will involve working closely with high-profile clients, on a couple of very exciting projects, allowing the successful individual to hone their content and digital skills.
This role would suit an individual with a solid working knowledge of digital channels and social media platforms, with a strong understanding of how they can be used to generate, host and engage audiences with creative and compelling content. The ideal candidate will therefore have solid experience in a strategic content creation environment and a keen eye for digital trends.
As Content and Publishing Strategist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing counsel to clients and leading content strategies, championing creative work that will work across various digital channels
- Championing a creative approach to problem solving and responding to briefs
- Developing compelling concepts for content series and campaigns that achieve client objectives
- Ensuring best practices in content strategy, across video, social, and website platforms, ensuring that social engagement and SEO are being adhered to across all channels
You will demonstrate:
- Extensive content strategy development experience, preferably gained within an agency environment
- A strong analytical understanding - including comprehensive knowledge of social analytics - and the ability to intuitively understand what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
- Solid working knowledge of digital channels and social media platforms and how they can be used to generate, host and engage audiences with creative content
- Ability to generate ideas that deliver direct to target media and or within the social media space
- Interest in, and an understanding of key issues in sport and the media
This excellent opportunity offers the chance to become part of a well-established company with an impressive selection of clients, working on high-profile accounts. To apply, please contact Rebecca.email@example.com.
Apply for Content and Publishing Strategist - Sports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)