Consumer PR Officer
An exciting new brief has me on the lookout for a confident, compassionate and creative Consumer PR Officer, with solid experience of engaging consumer media and a desire to work for a healthcare charity. If you are a PR and media relations all-rounder with solid knowledge of the health sector and consumer PR experience, then I would love to hear from you. The purpose of this role is to support the charity’s press office in delivering brand awareness and fundraising campaigns across the UK.
- Supporting the PR team to build greater understanding of the charity’s work with consumer media and journalists
- Identifying key consumer media across the UK
- Working with the management to identify and develop case studies for use in the media
- Supporting the digital and social media teams in driving digital innovation and integrated digital communications campaigns
- Supporting the fundraising team in ideas generation and content for social media channels
Key skills & experience:
- Excellent writing skills to utilise in content pieces
- Creative written and visual skills
- Solid understanding of health sector to ensure a competitive and relevant approach to media strategy
- Highly competent networker with ability to speak and present confidently
- Successful candidate will be a self-starter with a hands-on and proactive approach
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Naomi Hamilton at email@example.com quoting reference NH2321.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter