Public Affairs Manager
My client is a national NHS healthcare property provider, who is currently looking to appoint a Public Affairs Manager to lead a programme of communication and political influencing within the health/NHS sector with the aim to promote the requirement for investment in primary care by the private sector.
Top line responsibilities of the role
- Influence the company’s aims and objectives through meetings and events and more general PR based/ thought leadership pieces through regional and national press.
- Manage relationships with existing external advisors and evaluate their long term benefit/need.
- Review and summarise all DoH / NHS/ Think Tanks/NHS bodies’ reports and communications and produce weekly and monthly reports to the Board and wider audiences when appropriate.
- Engage with decision makers, Whitehall, MPs, DoH and NHSE and attend meetings with key influencers.
- Input and support Company on all material relating to PR and marketing to ensure consistency of messaging across all media including printed material and website.
- Draft and input into corporate statements and announcements to ensure correct and consistent messaging whether that be financial reporting or other updates.
- Influence, understanding and profile raising – at Central level and local level, via meetings, written material and press coverage.
For more information and a full job description, register with Black Cherry recruitment. Please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239 – for all our latest roles, visit www.blackcherryrecrutiment.co.uk.