Senior Account Executive - Account Manager - Go to Exotic Locations
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are looking for a professional and dynamic PR professional to manage various travel accounts. As an account Manager you will have 1-4 years PR experience, preferably in travel or lifestyle PR and have a good network of media contacts already. Looking for a new move to a growing agency, that are fully integrated and also have a TV production arm that work with X-factor to bands such as little mix, their culture as you would expect is fun, creative with a real buzz around the agency.
As a senior account executive or rising account manager this role will involve looking after all aspects your clients PR needs. This will include regular client liaison, writing press releases and other materials, developing creative ideas to meeting campaign objectives, pitching in ideas to the media, developing social media and organising great press trips. You will even get to travel to exotic locations.
As an account manager they need someone who is ambitious, you will be-able and willing to take on more responsibility and in future as they want to grow the team and the division.
- Good writing skills and the ability to build brands
- Social Media savvy
- Incredible time management and organisational skills
- Outstanding writing skills
- English as mother tongue
- Second language, especially French would be an advantage
- Passion for travelling
In return for your PR account manager skills they will reward you with a base of £26,000-£35,000+package, they have an amazing culture, with fantastic clients, the chance to travel to exotic locations and be part of the growth of the team, the role will be based in Kingston upon Thames
Apply for Senior Account Executive - Account Manager - Go to Exotic Locations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)