In-house Senior PR Manager
This professional services firm is one of the leading accountancy firms in the market and making waves in the industry. They have undergone a lot of changes over the past 5 years and are now in a phase of investment. Communications and PR is a big part of that investment and this is an opportunity for a hungry and innovative communications professional to come in and define that PR strategy with the support of a Director of Comms and Marketing and two PR Managers.
The firm is a very warm and down to earth place to work. With no ego and visible partners who have bought into PR incredibly well, there is a lot to do! They will need someone with the gravitas to advise and manage the partners through the management of the corporate reputation of the company. They do interesting work and are well respected in the accountancy industry – they just need someone to shout about it!
Key challenges and opportunities in In-house Senior PR Manager role:
- Define a proactive PR strategy for the firm to position senior partners as experts and to share the exciting activity being undertaken.
- Work with top tier journalists to get high profile work in the limelight.
- Work on both the national and regional pictures of the firm and undertake media relations with the support of a regionally based PR manager in key target areas of the UK.
- Provide senior level strategic advice around communications and PR. Be prepared to push back!
- Demonstrate the value of the work you are doing.
Key attributes and experience for this In-house Senior PR Manager role:
- You will be working in a corporate communications environment at the moment. Sector expertise in professional services and accountancy is not essential and in fact someone from a wider background could also be very desirable.
- A strong strategic head with ability to handle senior people and advise them is imperative.
- Evidence of building a network of journalists will need to be proven.
- Be a communications innovator not a caretaker.
To be considered for this In-house Senior PR Manager role please click to apply.
For more information on this opportunity or for more roles like this contact Miriam Hanna on Miriam@the-works.co.uk or visit our website-