This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Channels Manager to join this entertainment organisation based in North London. Our client is looking for an ambitious and driven channels manager to execute the communications plan and calendar of activities, managing the news flow across each of the channels and where necessary drafting communications materials. You will support the Head of Internal Communications by implementing the internal communications strategy for their audience through a set of integrated communication channels to inform, engage and inspire.
- Manage the flow of news across all channels delivering key internal communications to employees
- Ensure there is a robust channel structure in place across multiple touch points to deliver message segmentation – including governance on channel usage and audience
- Create and maintain an internal communications dashboard sourcing usage stats from our primary channels to influence future IC tactics and direction
Key Skills and Experience:
- End to end channel management, writing for on and offline channels
- Project management with strong stakeholder management skills
- As the internal comms team is relatively small, this role will be very hands on
- Journalistic background desirable, but previous internal communications channel management experience within a corporate organisation is essential
- Passionate about news, writing, and digital/social media with a flair for creating and editing content for a variety of different audiences across a variety of different platforms
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Sara Tehrani at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ST8989.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website atwww.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.