Public Relations Director / Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
We're seeking a Head of Technology for a well respected independent agency based in central London. They offer integrated solutions across a variety of sectors and as their technology division is expanding they now need a strategic lead to take over the direction of the team and report into the MD.
As the Head of Technology your role will be to strategically lead a talented, multi-disciplinary team across an impressive global client portfolio. You will be heavily involved in shaping the team and agency Technology offering as well working as part of a global team. The team are all highly skilled and you will have some talented individuals to help you shape the tech offering. You will take ownership of client relationships and will be responsible for providing strategic counsel and managing their expectations. Coupled with this you will work closely with the MD on new biz pitches.
As the Head of technology, you will have strong PR experience ideally from a PR agency within the tech b2b space.
In return they will look to offer a base of £80-£100k+package and of course bonus! They have a great culture that is highly supportive and one that you will embrace as well, the agency are going from strength to strength and is headed up by an extremely talented and charismatic MD. You will inherit a great client list and team, and your role will really to drive this part of the business and take things to the next level, which you will be rewarded highly for. Please apply on line or call me Justyne 07971 361 206 - can speak anytime.
Please only apply if you have worked in the PR sector.
Public relations, PR -
Apply for Public Relations Director / Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Technology jobs in London (Central)