Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Rare opportunity to work across consumer and ethical healthcare
Are you looking to work with some of the biggest Australian and international brands in health?
Ogilvy’s award-winning healthcare agency, Ogilvy PR Health, is looking for an Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join its Sydney team to work on a blue-chip client portfolio across fitness and nutrition, through to medical breakthroughs and lifesaving medications.
Ogilvy PR Heath partners with a number of leading brands from Fitness First, MARS and Wrigley, through to leaders in pharmaceuticals including Bristol Myers-Squibb, Johnson & Johnson and Sanofi.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a passionate team who are focused on staying ahead of trends in health and wellbeing and who have an understanding of the consumer, health, and regulatory landscapes.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about health who can bring:
- Impeccable writing skills and is a skilled editor
- Tight project management from formulation to evaluation
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple projects
- You can take a lead role in devising media strategies and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- An ability to contribute to new business pitches, develop marketing strategies and add value by extending existing professional relationships
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- You have experience in developing good professional relationships with clients, journalists and media, stakeholder and community groups
- A can-do attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment
Qualifications or experience in communications, journalism, healthcare, public affairs or public relations are required. Experience working in ethical healthcare and familiarity of the Medicines Australia Code of Conduct is preferred but not essential, full training will be provided. A great opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their skill set.
Ogilvy provides industry-leading professional development and training opportunities and a range of benefits, including birthday and loyalty leave.
If this sounds like the job for you, please click "Apply"