Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Rare opportunity to work across leading consumer technology brands
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development.
- Take your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company.
This is a great opportunity to work with Australia's leading technology brands and collaborate with a lively and creative team. Utilise your existing experience and make your mark at a standard-setting agency with the brightest minds.
Leading technology agency – Howorth – is looking for an ambitious Account Manager or Senior Account Manager who can build a career working with some of the world’s best technology brands. You need to be passionate about consumer technology, with at least 4+ years’ experience.
We’re looking for someone who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
This role sits within Howorth, our B2B, consumer technology and technology specialist agency. We are a team of 30+ who work across some of the world’s and Australia’s best known brands including Microsoft, Twitter, Canon, Optus, Ancestry, AMEX, NAB and Atlassian. We are united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart.
The Account Manager or Senior Account Manager role we are hiring for specifically sits across large consumer technology brands, with a focus on storytelling and creatively driving both traditional and social results.
The successful candidate would ideally have a passion for technology including DSLR cameras, mobile devices and peripherals, tablets, e-readers and gadgets, and is comfortable talking technology and understand the role it plays in work and play. You will have a good knowledge of the key media across a broad range of titles and do your own reading to understand the sectors your clients operate.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and thrives on responsibility and is passionate about creativity and content in all its forms. At Howorth, we’re united by our thoughtful and insightful approach to solving our clients’ business and communication challenges – with creative and integrated campaigns at the heart of what we do each and every day.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation.
- Strong communications/editing skills and the ability to teach and guide junior colleagues.
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you.
- Good understanding of, and relevant social media experience – specifically with influencers
- Management skills that build the productivity of your team.
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Thorough insight and control of your clients’ budgets.
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of both consumer and consumer technology media
- A proactive nature - eager to do their best, delivering a regular stream of new ideas
- Efficient at multitasking, thriving in a fast paced environment
This is your opportunity to make your mark on the continued success of Ogilvy Public Relations!
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out in the Job Description, included to the right of the Job Details, shown here as the first page of your resume.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!