Creative Office Support
Pathfinders Media Recruitment- specialists within the creative industry in providing some of the most exciting temporary and permanent roles within the market to graduates, juniors and more experienced candidates, is seeking brilliant individuals to work with us across our wide client base.
You will be working with some of the most successful and intriguing clients within the sector and across the wider job market on a temporary basis in support of their office functions through administration, reception, assistance of department/team, personal assisting and some work within PR and marketing. You will be able to experience different cultures, environments, businesses and people in short to long term temporary roles – with great opportunities of permanent work if you impress!
Your duties would include, amongst other things:
- general administration
- reception and front of house support
- liaison with clients and guests
- excellent customer service
- diary management
- further ad-hoc responsibilities
Our clients will be looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a drive to succeed, bright and adaptable individuals with a knack of being able to come in and hit the ground running. Ideally you will be a graduate or alternatively have some experience within an office setting. Some of our clients are more corporate than creative and you must be able to present yourself for that environment.
If you are interested in these opportunities, please send your CV and a short description of why you feel you are suited.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Other Financial Services jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Other Healthcare jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Other Media and New Media jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Research Other Professional Services jobs in London (North)