Account Executive (FMCG, FOOD TEAM)
- Contract Type
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and hungry Account Executive to join a rapidly growing FMCG food team in the busy West End. You will have the chance to work with some of the uk's best known food brands and enjoy working in a young and fun environment.
Candidates must have:
- A years' PR experience
- Strong social media skills
- A background of liaising with journalists and influencers on an almost daily basis
- A knowledge and interest in the constantly changing social media landscape
Our client believes in support and training and can promise you a key role as part of a fast paced team, within a social medium-sized agency. You’ll learn a lot, and if you take the chances offered to you, will progress quickly. They promote on merit, not length of service.
Key tasks and priorities will vary according to client programmes, but are likely to include the following:
- media relations, including: sell-ins, writing press releases, organising interviews, liaising with journalists, identifying and maximising opportunities for coverage
- daily social media content planning and posting
- maintaining comprehensive and up-to-date media lists, gaining an in-depth knowledge of target media
- liaising with clients; attending client meetings as directed
- media coverage monitoring and reporting
- liaising with suppliers (photographers, designers, printers, etc)
- helping to organise press events and other functions
- undertaking research projects as required
- preparing regular activity/status reports for clients
Clients include Deichmann, Hollywood Bowl, Walkabout, Flogas, illy, The Postal Museum.
Please apply through the website and contact Daniel Andrews, Managing Director email@example.com, 07939 505 874
Apply for Account Executive (FMCG, FOOD TEAM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly