Financial PR Account Manager
This fun, friendly financial PR agency is looking for an experienced PR Account Manager with 2+ years' experience (minimum) in the financial services sector. Based in Clerkenwell, London, our client offers a competitive salary depending on experience, as well as a fun and supportive working environment, who really value their staff and invest a lot in continuous learning and development.
The role of Account Manager is a senior position that requires the employee to work closely with his or her Account Director to plan and execute PR strategy, whilst also delegating and following up with Account Executives and Senior Account Executives in order to build strong relationships with clients, raise their profile, bolster their brand reputation, position them as experts in their field(s), implement a cohesive PR strategy that will resonate with the press, produce high quality press materials, and help manage any crises that arise.
Other key essentials:
- Proven skills in planning and implementing successful PR campaigns for FS businesses
- Understands the fundamentals of the industry and awareness of changing trends
- Demonstrates strong written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Is able to delegate and follow up with Senior Account Executives / Account Executives effectively
- Has strong relationship building skills and can network with clients effectively
- Builds and maintains strong media contacts, with demonstrable experience of achieving high-quality press coverage.