PR Manager / Executive - In-House
Are you working agency side or in-house and now looking to make a newly created in-house role? We're seeking a great PR Manager for a leading architect and design company. They have around 80 employees in trendy offices in the City and have a great fun and supportive culture, this is a newly created role that you can really carve and make your own.
Their staff are their most prized asset, creating a sense of energy, enthusiasm and pride in the work they undertake. They believe in the retention and nurturing of staff to enable individuals to develop and learn throughout their career.
They currently seek a PR Manager with exceptional communication skills:
- Ensure a consistent company profile
- Respond to all media and general enquiries
- Draft press releases and other marketing material
- Monitor press coverage and maintain press book
- Keep an up to date record of media and marketing contacts
- Maintain and produce content for the website
- Maintain presence on social media
- Work with the marketing team to create targeted marketing campaigns
- Thought leadership and content creation projects
This is a great opportunity for a PR consultant who is looking for an exciting new in-house role, you must have great PR skills, knowledge of architect, design or property sectors and excellent writing skills.
In return they will offer a base of £30-£45k + package. They have around 80 employees in the London office and have a fun and supportive culture, this is your chance to work in-house within a great team where the opportunities for growth are on offer to the right candidate. Casual dress code, finish at 5.30 - great socials. Please apply on line or call!
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)