Senior Account Manager/Account Director - Financial/Corporate
3 days left
- Contract Type
A great opportunity has come up for two bright PR Senior Account Managers/Account Directors at this award winning PR consultancy that specialises in financial and corporate communications, with a focus on business media relations and communications advisory. They currently manage a multi-sector portfolio of 50 clients, both public and private, from major household brands to dynamic start-ups.
Candidates must come with blue chip experience under their belt and a desire to work as part of a collegiate team of communications experts at senior level. The chosen candidates will play an integral role in managing new accounts and supporting the agency’s growth. The role will be tailored to suit the successful candidate’s qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience across financial and/or corporate PR
- Strong consultancy skills, capable of building long-standing client relationships
- Thorough knowledge of business / investment press
- Communications strategist seasoned in overseeing day-to-day account activity
- Action-oriented with a track record of successfully implemented campaigns
- Tech-savvy with an interest in or previous experience of running tech accounts
- Passionate about leading teams and supporting juniors in their development
- Good experience of pitching and developing new business materials
- Strong City network an asset
- Entrepreneurial mindset
This is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take the lead on a number of accounts and join a thriving agency which has enjoyed a number of big account wins in recent months.
A competitive salary is offered, depending on experience, plus benefits, bonus and super bonus structure is being offered to the right candidate.
Apply for Senior Account Manager/Account Director - Financial/Corporate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (South)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Arts & Heritage jobs in London (South)