6 days left
- Contract Type
Title: Communications Manager
Category: Corporate PR
Job type: Full-time
Salary: up to £40,000
Hanson Search is working on an in-house opportunity with a global educational group spanning seven countries and nearly 70 schools. Established nearly 12 years ago, the Group has schools across Europe, Latin America and South-East Asia, with some 5,000 teaching and support staff and over 30,000 students.
With the appointment of a new Chief Executive and a renewed senior leadership team, the organisation is currently experiencing an exciting period of change and growth. As a result of this, they are looking to expand their communications team within their new Central London office.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to be hands on with building the reputation of the company, at an extremely dynamic point in its history.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, you will play a key part in all internal and external communications for the corporate brand. You will have responsibility for building and maintaining a positive profile and reputation amongst key stakeholders and in the media as well as across digital channels. As second in command you will also help form and implement a clear communications strategy for the organisation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working on reputational issues and have a keen interest in education. Together with this, you will be a strong writer with strong experience in PR and communications.
- Strong press and PR experience, delivering proven results, experience working in the education sector and evidence of an ability to create, successfully implement and evaluate creative PR strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to translate complex topics into understandable information
- Excellent time management, forward planning, and prioritisation skills and developing systems and processes to manage communications and media work
- Solid understanding of social media with evidence of managing digital channels
- Contribute to development of communications strategy and manage creative plans to showcase the organisation’s valuable work in education
- Effectively manage the corporate brand’s digital channels to build awareness and engagement among key stakeholders
- Build and maintain positive relationships with national and trade journalists across print, broadcast and online, and with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Leverage positive developments across the group to build the organisation’s reputation amongst target audiences
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging next step in your career please call Grant Somerville 02076328813 or email email@example.com
*Not for you, why not recommend a friend and you could be eligible to win a £200 Selfridges voucher
'This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and other third parties to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment practice and pre-employment background checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.'
Apply for Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly