Assistant PR Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
We have a fantastic in-house opportunity for a dynamic tourism board, who is looking for a driven and experienced Assistant PR Manager. Based in London and reporting directly into the Director, you will be responsible for devising and implementing an innovative PR strategy, to help strengthen their position as the 'go to' tourist destination.
As a key member of the team, you will and work closely with local digital communications, trade marketing and business tourism teams, to drive the professional image of the board through delivery of consistent and compelling messaging. Your work will be grounded in insights to align with the Board's overall communication objectives.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an industry role (tourist office, hotel, tour operator, airline)
- A strategic thinker - able to devise innovative strategies
- Strong in pro-active PR – able to identify story angles and media channels and bring results
- Broadcast experience desirable, including pitching to production companies, negotiation skills and dealing with film crews on the ground.
- A bulging contacts book of media contacts across travel and lifestyle titles
- Have demonstrable experience in securing broadcasts in your previous role, including pitching to production companies and contract negotiation
- Committed to chasing new technology & trends in the PR environment
- Manage and build key internal and external stakeholder relationships to identify PR opportunities that align with strategic goals
- Manage PR budgets and allocate resources to ensure a cost-effective approach in order to maximise goals/objectives and ROI
- Have excellent writing skills and be a strong team player
- Previous experience of managing budgets, as well as junior team members.
Apply for Assistant PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Press Officer Travel and Tourism jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Senior Press Officer Arts & Heritage jobs in London (Central)