Senior PR Executive (UK & Northern Europe)
3 days left
- Contract Type
An exciting opportunity has become available for a PR Executive to work for a global Tourism company in the heart of London. You would be responsible for delivering a communications strategy that will significantly enhance the profile of the company and holiday destination.
The role is varied and requires excellent writing and communication skills, coupled with proven press office organisational and news planning abilities.
- Proactively seek opportunities to promote the company, through the media by researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Search for and build strong media relationships with national, regional, web editors and bloggers etc.
- Become the main contact for media enquiries and manage reactive PR in a timely and efficient way
- Create the PR calendar ensuring there is a continuous pipeline of stories
- Accompanying the occasional group media trip to the holiday destination
- Responsible for delivering the company’s social engagement strategy on Twitter
- Minimum 6 years PR experience from either in-house or agency side
- Proven Success in generating positive PR through initiative, creativity and ability to deliver
- Strong writing skills and creativity in content is a must
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape, both traditional and digital
- Good working knowledge of social media platforms
Apply for Senior PR Executive (UK & Northern Europe)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly