Partner - Financial PR 'hunter' wanted now!
- Contract Type
Tired of traditional methodologies and comms channels? This agency is the definition of integrated communications with a strong offering across corporate communications, financial PR, public affairs and digital. They are seeking an established Partner with a black book of envy specialising in financial and corporate communications to join their expanding senior team. Classed as mid-sized in London with offices globally, this agency boasts incredible new business momentum around transactions of all sizes, from IPOs to FTSE floats.
Heralded as one of the fastest growing consultancies globally, this agency prides itself on its redefinition of public relations. Offering a truly integrated approach to PR, they have secured an expanding international client base from FTSE 100s to boutique independents. Working across a broad range of industries namely real estate, film, financial services, tech, retail, and energy; they are renowned for their collaborative culture and supportive approach and a clear focus.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Partner - Financial PR 'hunter' wanted now! role:
- As a Partner you will help grow and run an exciting entrepreneurial business with an integrated approach to take the business to the next level and help build their financial foot print in the market
- Work alongside impressive big hitters in an organisation with a clear focus, a great client list and great presence across the UK and internationally, you will have the freedom to get on with the job
- Fast growing agency with huge amount of momentum around transactional work looking for you to add to their bottom line
- The opportunity to think creatively and ask ‘difficult questions’ rather than playing it safe and sticking within traditional methodologies and communications channels
- There is an excited energy in this entrepreneurial business with high levels of ownership
Key attributes and experience for this Partner - Financial PR 'hunter' wanted now! role:
- Proven track records of bringing in and pitching for new business in financial PR & transactions
- You have a strong financial and corporate blend of experience and interested in broadening your skills
- You will be able to bring in clients or have a strong convertible pipeline
- You are a creative thinker, not afraid to ask difficult questions
- You could be either a generalists or a specialist, they are open although a particular interest in insurance and/or asset management would be beneficial
To be considered for this Partner - Financial PR 'hunter' wanted now! role please click to apply.
For more roles like this visit our website -
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Media and New Media jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Financial PR Director (Agency) Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Greater)