PR Managers & Senior Account Executives
PR Managers & Senior Account Executives – Corporate & Lifestyle PR Roles
N.B: Only UK based applicants would be considered. Prior UK PR experience is a pre-requisite.
Sterling Media is an international and award-winning PR and Marketing consultancy working with UK and international clients across corporate/finance, entertainment/arts, luxury/lifestyle, charity/NGOs industries.
Owing to new client wins and company expansion, we are seeking tenacious Senior Account Executives and Account Managers with a minimum of 3 years agency PR experience for various PR roles covering the below sectors:
Corporate – wealth management, finance, entrepreneur profiling, technology, legal
Lifestyle/luxury – fine food, beauty, retail, luxury fashion
Entertainment/arts – film, music, literature, red-carpet events
Candidates would work across our retained clients and deliver campaigns to the highest standard.
Candidates will have a real understanding and practice of developing client strategies, servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard and handling end to end PR and marketing campaigns in specific sectors.
Candidates have the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans. International media experience would be at an advantage.
You will be required to:
- Work on an exciting range of clients across corporate and lifestyle - the successful SAE / Manager will be setting the UK’s news agenda in their respective specialist sector and taking responsibility for developing client’s media strategies
- Hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns, which will enable you to secure standout coverage for clients across various beats
- Craft inspiring content and story-tell a range of news to the media, demonstrating your creative flair and take ownership of media campaigns
- Monitor lifestyle and/or business and/or political events and generate analysis
- Support event management campaigns such as for red carpets, interviews, screenings, junkets, media briefing, press conferences etc
- Oversee day-to-day account activity, manage teams and servicing clients including the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas
- Overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
- Oversee social media activities for clients
- Identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- Identify brand collaborations and demonstrate opportunities to implement integrated marketing campaigns for clients
- Manage crisis situations
- Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
- Passionate about leading teams and supporting juniors in their development
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
- Creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- A passion for the industry they are applying for
- International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
About Sterling Media:
Sterling Media is an award-winning, international, strategic communications consultancy representing corporates, consumer brands, charities, countries, celebrities, governments, global leaders and private clients.
Through delivering an effective communication strategy to address business and communication challenges, we help bring a brand’s purpose closer to stakeholders in more meaningful ways. As a result, we help our clients empower consumers, shape perceptions, educate, change behaviour and inspire positive action.
Sterling Media is located in London, Mumbai, Delhi and Dubai.
Our services include:
• Strategic Publicity
• Event Management
• Strategy & Consultancy
• Global Reach
Our core areas of expertise include:
• Corporate, Financial & Professional Services
• Consumer Lifestyle
• Technology & Innovation
• Charity & NGOs
• Global Communications
• Brand Strategy
• Ethnic Affairs
• Arts, Culture & Entertainment
• World Cinema Marketing
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)