Health Agency: Public Affairs Account Manager
Our client, a leading global health agency are looking to expand their team and are seeking exemplary Public Affairs Account Managers. This role will lead on delivering to top healthcare clients and work across a range of public affairs, policy and strategy.
This organisation is based in central London, they are hugely dynamic and a fast growing agency with impressive clients and focus solely around health. This role plays an integral role within the organisation and is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a step up in responsibility and autonomy.
This role will allow you to enjoy a supportive and high performing culture and will be an environment where you are surrounded with industry leaders and is a true chance to be part of a collaborative team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overseeing conception and implementation of Public Affairs programmes
- Develop campaigns at a strategic level for clients
- Leading on accounts simultaneously and being able to deliver under pressure and to a high standard
- Fulfilling new business responsibilities
- Managing relationships with partner agencies and all client activities
- Strong presentational skills, including written, oral and personal presentations
Key Skill set:
- Demonstrable experience in being able to demonstrate key offerings at a strategic level and having worked on senior campaigns
- Experience in either a parliamentary or public affairs role at a similar level
- A proven track record within an agency and working on new business
- Excellent knowledge of UK healthcare and solid experience in a health focused role
- Strong academic background
Please do not delay in applying if you are interested in this position. If you would like to find out more regarding this role or know of someone who this role would suit, please send applications to email@example.com to find out more.