SAD/Associate Director – Team Leader – Highly Creative Entertainment & Consumer Campaigns
3 days left
- Contract Type
Blockbuster entertainment & exciting consumer brands. Dynamic & award winning integrated agency. Highly creative campaigns bursting with eye-popping stunts, events & experiential. Strong financial packages with bonuses. Sound good? Exceptional SAD & Associates, please read on …………..
Our client is an exciting, passionate and seriously ambitious full service PR agency. They are already a top tier partner for premier entertainment clients and they have a very exciting high growth consumer brands team; smashing it’s targets! They have been turning heads and earning a wealth of industry awards and accolades with their eye catching & highly creative campaigns, which combine PR, experiential, design and digital. This work has them as the go to firm for key distributors and has secured a bounty of blockbuster big ticket releases with excellent budgets and scope for really innovative ideas. Not stopping there, they are now also attracting fantastic consumer brands during this exciting period of growth.
Due to this growth, they now have a requirement for a star SAD/Associate. This new role will partner Directors and senior management to effectively head up the PR team; leading a team of 12 cracking PR and publicity gurus. The role will oversee strategy for all clients and support activations to deliver outstanding integrated PR campaigns which have a strong creative profile packed with cool stunts, experiential and events, while also utilising their talented design and digital teams. The role will require a creative personality and a confident communicator who relishes pitching new ideas to clients, mentoring juniors and executing campaigns in a fun and fast paced agency environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Overseeing PR strategy for all clients with support from the senior management;
• Executing exceptional PR campaigns for all projects and retained clients;
• Maintain excellent relationships with print publications, radio, TV and online
• Attend and lead client meetings;
• Provide strategic direction on campaigns and execute high-level tactics;
• Line management, training and career planning of team members to ensure
• they are motivated and working to their highest levels
Successful candidates will have demonstrable experience managing senior client relationships for entertainment & consumer clients. The role will require proven ability to manage & execute commercially-focused, integrated and innovative PR campaigns, with strong creative elements and headline grabbing stunts & experiential, so candidates will need confident personalities to manage clients and support new business activities. Team management will also be important so candidates should be comfortable mentoring, challenging and inspiring teams across multiple work streams. If you feel you have the experience and skills, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Apply for SAD/Associate Director – Team Leader – Highly Creative Entertainment & Consumer Campaigns
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Press Officer Technology jobs in London (Central)