Account Director – Entertainment, Features & Lifestyle
An award-winning communications agency, who work to deliver insight, traditional advertising, and build reputation for some of the best known technology and entertainment brands, is looking for an innovative Account Director to join their creative team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fun and collaborative agency, who take pride in their ability to think outside the box and develop ground-breaking creative campaigns. The successful individual will have an eye for emerging trends across the entertainment and lifestyle sectors, and will take on immediate responsibility in managing two of the agency’s flagship accounts. This role would suit someone with experience in delivering large-scale brand and product campaigns, with excellent client relation skills and a drive for new business.
As Account Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, overseeing and delivering high-profile campaigns for the agency’s best known clients from the entertainment and lifestyle arenas
- Working closely and developing strong relationships with client’s in-house teams and their network of agencies and stakeholders
- Playing a pivotal role in the strategic direction of the accounts, providing counsel as the service continues to evolve
- Seeking new business opportunities and helping to pitch for new business
- Managing a dynamic team of staff
The ideal Account Director will have:
- Proven experience in developing major PR and influencer campaigns for entertainment brands, as well as experience in integrated and cross agency campaign delivery
- Strong client management skills, including finance management
- A creative flair with the ability to take a different and unexpected approach to tasks and excellent attention to detail
- A love for entertainment and a passion for pop culture, with a knowledge of upcoming trends and an interest in gaming
- An impressive network of contacts within the consumer sector and experience working on consumer and media events
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, dynamic and creative Account Director to deliver award-winning work alongside a fun and energetic team. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to April@jflrecruit.com.