Account Executive or Senior Account Executive - 12 - 18 months experience!
50 STRONG CONSUMER AGENCY WITH AN EXCELLENT TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME AND A BRILLIANT SOCIAL SCENE NEEDS YOU!
If you have around 12 - 18 months consumer pr experience either agency or in house and want to join one of the most talked about pr agencies of the last five years, then look no further and get in touch today!
Based in central London, in cool offices, with a fantastically supportive and nurturing culture, this agency goes from strength to strength and there seems to be no stopping them. Masters at creative consumer campaigns; memorable programmes that will add value to your cv for years to come, they are looking for an AE and an SAE to provide additional support on a variety of clients in the consumer big brands space.
From honing your media relations to being supported in developing your first deck, this is the place to learn the craft of PR. With a talented team who think creatively and a creative department there merely to aid your every idea and make it fly, you'll be exceeding client expectations in no time.
If you'd like to join somewhere where you really get a chance to have a say, be involved in new business, go to client meetings and develop lasting relationships that will take your career forwards, then please get in touch with me as I'd love to tell you more.
Contact me, Lorraine Barker at Utterclub on 07970 620 458 - send me your cv email@example.com or follow Utterclub's job alerts on @utterclub
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Account Executive FMCG jobs in London (Central)