Account Director (Digital) – Philanthropy & Global Issues - Prestigious Top 20 Agency – to £51,000
Digital Account Director – Philanthropy & Global Issues - Prestigious Top 20 Agency – London – to £51,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share up to 24% of your salary!
My client is a most prestigious top 20 agency who help major brands tell their story clearly and successfully. As trusted advisors to some of the world’s largest corporate, public, government and not-for-profit clients, they advise on strategic communications, public affairs and digital engagement. But where they excel is bringing all these disciplines together for truly integrated campaigns
In the past three years, my client has doubled in size. Today, more than 150 professionals are delivering creative campaigns and senior strategic counsel to clients around the world from five offices in London, New York, Washington, Nairobi and Doha.
Due to their exceptional success, a most exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to join the prestigious Philanthropy & Global Issues Team who have a track record of delivering global communications campaigns, with a focus on the developing world and Africa in particular. Clients include a range of renowned Foundations and UN agencies.
- They are looking for a Account Director to work from their London office, with a particular focus on a number of prestigious foundations in Africa.
- You will be a senior member of a team of digital specialists working within an integrated communications and campaigns team;
- Directing key accounts, including full oversight and management of all strategic and tactical activity;
- Acting as the day-to-day contact for major clients;
- Lead clients and the internal teams through the creative and strategy process, from the initial client engagement through final delivery;
- Design and lead major research projects on how audiences consume news and information (see http://www.howafricatweets.com)
- Oversee the creative and strategic services they offer clients, such as copywriting, data analysis, site content creation, implementation, testing, and online outreach;
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships;
- Digital project management through the project lifecycle.
- Project scope, requirements and cost proposals;
- Upsell and retention are key performance criteria for this role;
- Liaising with in-house Content & Brand team over the production of creative content assets;
What is offered in return
My client has an unrivalled strategic counsel; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media, from Communications Secretary to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, to Political Editor of The Sun, and Director of Communications at No.10.
Their clients benefit from their experience and expertise, but so too do their people. My client is committed to career development and have an open doors culture. Both through your client work, and through the structured training programme delivered by my client’s strategic counsel, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
In addition to a most competitive basic salary of up to £51,000, you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share – worth up to an additional 24% of your annual salary! When my client does well, all of their people share in that success.
The remuneration package also includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as competitive pension scheme, company contribution to gym membership, Bupa healthcare and free daily breakfast.
- You will currently be leading digital work streams on a number of significant accounts.
- You will be leading on developing digital and social media strategies; taking responsibility for full tactical implementation of client activity; providing high quality client servicing and maximising the profitability of accounts;
- You will be contributing to new business, helping to identify and cultivate prospects, and to lead pitches and proposals;
- You will be expected to have a good understanding of how audiences around the world (particularly in Africa and the Middle East) consume news and information, not least through social media;
- You will be experienced working across philanthropy and global issues, ideally having worked for or on behalf of foundations particularly in Africa.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Press Officer Environmental jobs in London (Central)