Account Director (Senior)
7 days left
- Contract Type
The Outside Organisation, a dynamic PR company on the move, is expanding.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our PR team at senior Account Director level. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will prove very rewarding for the right candidate. Outside is a multi-discipline agency and the role will therefore cover multiple fields from corporate and brand PR to crisis management.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Creating effective PR strategies and new business pitches
- Managing client campaigns and implementing strategies
- Supervising the team’s PR plans, pitches and media releases
- Creative direction on client accounts
- Building on company relationships with the media
- Regular reporting to the CEO
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Confident reporting to board level directors and stakeholders
- Brand reputation management
- Adept at writing high end pitches and PR plans
- Possess a first class network of contacts
- Proficient in all areas of communications including social media
- Minimum of 10 years experience in communications.
If this sounds like you and you would like to apply please send your CV and covering letter, with current salary, to Dominic Mohan at email@example.com.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. No agencies please.
Apply for Account Director (Senior)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly