Senior Account Manager/Account Director, Public Affairs
With an impressive client list this young public affairs consultancy will allow you to develop your experience and capitalise on your entrepreneurial approach as they go from strength to strength. For this reason, people with consultancy experience are most sought after.
Our client is a well-established, boutique public affairs agency that is growing quickly and was originally known for their work in the financial services sector. However, this year they have had big wins in at least three other sectors and are in need of further expertise to service these clients.
They are looking for a credible candidate with an agency background - sector generalist but Tech, FS or Health policy knowledge would be great.
- Providing counsel to clients on strategy, tactics and campaign development
- Day-to-day engagement with Westminster, Whitehall, City Hall
- Working with the team to identify and win new business
- Contributing to strategic development of your clients and team in conjunction with Directors
- Public affairs background with a good network in Westminster
- Strong client relationship builder and team manager
- Commercially minded with drive and energy – agency experience is preferable
- Level headed, hard working, fun and keen to be part of a growing success story
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
For more information call Amanda Johnson on 020 7017 3082 or email email@example.com
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – London – Sydney – Melbourne