Social Media Director / Associate Director - exceptional communications consultancy
Based in the centre of Manchester these guys are one of the UK’s most respected and highly ranked communications agencies. They are fully integrated so offer their household name portfolio of clients the entire remit of marketing communications all from under one roof. They are multi-award winning and have a reputation for excellence in all that they do.
Working alongside the Digital Head and the wider leadership team the Social Media Director will play a key role in driving forward and shaping the digital offering of one the UK’s top communications agencies.
This is a strategic position that will see you leading on social and content whilst also requiring you to wear your technical and creative hats. Supported by the full strength of the agency the role holder will develop and implement campaigns across the entire B2C and B2B portfolio.
Experience & Personal Profile
This is a new role within the team, created to drive the division forward and expand even further on their great success in recent years. With this in mind we are looking for candidates to demonstrate a number of specific skills to be considered.
- Experience within a fast paced agency, strategically leading social media accounts for a wide & varied client portfolio
- Strong understand of digital and social media management including analytics, evaluation & reporting
- Client services – exceptional communicator and a trusted senior advisor to your clients
- Management – you have nurtured and developed a team whilst ensuring deadlines are hit
- Extensive New Business experience – proposal writing, pitching
And the bits that make it ace
- Superb team and client base
- Excellent salary based on your experience (full details given to all submitted applicants)
- Fantastic bonus scheme on top of your base salary
- Superb holidays including your birthday off
- Training budget to spend as you please (work related of course)
- Social committee with plenty of events!
- Friday fun – every week. Ask for more details!
- All the regulars – pension etc.
I am happy to talk through the scope of this opportunity along with all the accompanying details if you wish to have more information before wanting to be considered. If that is the case please call us directly. You can find the number by clicking on the Fibre logo that accompanies this advert.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Associations / Institutions jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Business / Industrial jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Consumer jobs in Greater Manchester
- Full Time Digital & Online Other Education jobs in Greater Manchester