Account Director - (Luxury Travel Collection)
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - LUXURY TRAVEL AND LIFESTYLE
Our client is a well established luxury travel and lifestyle agency founded in 1993 with offices in London and Paris. Their reputation is outstanding and they work in partnership with premium brands across a European remit.
The Accounts you will have exposure too in this role will be a mix of : Luxury Hotel (tbc), Luxury Alcohol brand, Luxury Yacht brand.
Skills / Competence we are looking for
- At least 6-8 years experience working for PR consultancies being immediately operational and with a track record at creating and implementing communications campaigns delivering impactful results
- At two years at AD level working with luxury Travel and Lifestyle Clients
- Developing strategic and impactful campaign plans
- In-depth understanding of the lifestyle/luxury goods sector (preferably internationally)
- International outlook a plus
- Excellent strategic thinking
- Excellent managing & communication
- Financial Responsibility
- Outstanding accountability
- Proven record in creating and implementing on-line and social media strategies and campaigns for clients
- Excellent travel and lifetstyle media contacts – traditional and digital - at editors’ level (glossies, nationals, week-end supplements, TV, radio, on-line).
- Excellent writing skills
- Good computing skills
- Impeccable presentation
The job involves:
- Managing and leading the teams to standards and clients’ expectations
- Ability to develop the agency and clients’ business.
- Create and develop PR solutions across a wide range of lifestyle clients
- Responsible for overall quality control and account teams’ standards
- Developing existing accounts and new business opportunities
- Training and motivate his/her teams
- Taking part in new business pitches with MD
When required, the agency will operate a contributory pension scheme to which you will be auto-enrolled into (subject to the conditions of the scheme).
Performance appraisals are givien every 3 months. This will give regular opportunities to discuss progression and salary raises.
Training is very important. Our client offer regular training sessions to all the employees throughout the year. It could be work practice related, as well as personal development. We have a mixed of in-house training as well as guest speakers/experts.
If you would like to join this sociable agency please apply via the website or feel free to contact Daniel Andrews, Managing Director on 07939 505 874, email@example.com