Global Manager Internal & Sustainability Communications
4 days left
- Contract Type
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a global supplier within the chemical industry. Operating on a global level, this company is looking for Global Manager Internal & Sustainability Communications to be based in their European headquarters in Frankfurt.
- Develop and implement global internal communications strategies and campaigns
- Create content across all internal communications channels
- Drive internal communication strategy alignment and change management initiatives
- Steer communications regarding the sustainability program in order to further build up the company’s profile in this area
- Guide internal stakeholders at a global level through internal changes.
To succeed in the role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in the B2B-sector (preferably chemical industry)
- Global responsibility
- Proven experience in working closely with senior management and being in contact with various stakeholders
- Demonstrating a proven track record in internal communications and experience in sustainability topics
- Excellent writing skills - proficient in storytelling for different target groups / Speech and copy writing experience essential
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English language skills, German is an asset
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Maaike Schröder on email@example.com quoting reference MSC18143.
VMA Group is the global recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Apply for Global Manager Internal & Sustainability Communications
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly