Digital Content Officer
A leading FTSE listed organisation is looking for a Digital Content Officer to join its team on a full time, permanent basis. Working with the Group Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for filming and editing content to bring the brand to life. The right candidate for this newly created role will create and distribute digital content to both internal and external audiences. They will utilise their graphic design skills to support all content distributed internally.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Using film, photography and design to create stories
- Creating content for internal and external marketing
- Maintaining digital content library
- Acting as official company photographer
- Supporting social media accounts
Key skills and attributes:
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Demonstrable experience in filming and editing
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to critically evaluate creative work
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Greg Vlasveld-Lawler at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference GVL19243.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.