Press Officer - FTSE listed
A leading FTSE listed organisation is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Press Officer to join its team on a full time, permanent basis. Working with the Group Corporate Communications team, you will be responsible for proactive and reactive media relations contact.
The successful individual will be involved in PR tactics and promote the sustainability and innovation programmes.
- Supporting the Head of Media
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases
- Maintaining image and media contacts database
- Assisting with crisis communications
- Maintaining digital assets and social media
Key skills and attributes:
- Demonstrable experience in media relations
- In-house or agency experience in content management
- Work with a roster of PR agencies
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Greg Vlasveld-Lawler at email@example.com quoting reference GVL19244.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.